The other day my daughter asked me what I wanted for Christmas. When I told her five minutes of peace and quiet would be number one on my list, I got an eye roll and the order to try again. So after I got the kids off to school, fed the animals, did the breakfast dishes, cleaned up the bathroom and finally had a chance to sit down this morning, I worked on a list. I don’t think it’s quite what Joie had in mind, but if I got even just one of the things on the list I would give Santa a great, big kiss.
1. A deep relaxation massage. I had one of these last month and it was pure heaven. They even had a heated table. (Yeah, it’s the little things that impress me)
2. One….just one bath without someone pounding on the door to yell that have to pee, or need money, or a ride someplace or that the kitchen is on fire. Okay, maybe the last one hasn’t happened, but I know it’s only a matter of time.
3. A Saturday night where I’m not forced to sit in the living room while my husband watches MMA fights. The worst part is he has my daughter addicted to this sport.
4. A dog who’s not afraid of the UPS Man, thunder, rain, threat of rain, rain clouds or umbrellas. The other day it snowed and the poor dog almost had a heart attack.
5. Bryan Safi to get more airtime on Infomania. His segments always crack me up.If you don’t believe me, check out some of his clips on the Infomania webstie.
And speaking of videos………
Here’s one I saw on the OMG blog of some cuties dancing to Mariah Carey’s, “All I Want For Christmas”
Subscribe to Blog via Email